BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Pure as-a-Service team, based in Mountain View, CA, is looking for a Customer Success Manager to develop and implement Customer Success strategy, and the operational delivery of customers SLAs and internal KPIs. Our SLAs comprise not just timely and accurate shipping, reporting and billing the customer, but also timely engagement of services, support and channel partners to ensure high customer satisfaction.
Pure as-a-Service is a pay-per-use offering that marks the arrival of enterprise-class storage-as-a-service by delivering the 100% OPEX consumption model benefits of the public cloud coupled with the high degree of enterprise flexibility, availability, security, performance, and efficiency of Pure’s tier 1 all-flash storage to on-premises or at a colocation. Pure as-a-Service flexibly delivers storage capacity on demand in customer’s private or hybrid clouds – backed by Pure’s industry-leading hardware, software, and white-glove support – on a pay-per-use, $/GB per month basis for terms starting as low as 12 months.
In this role you’ll...
- Develop a deep (and technical) understanding of a customer’s business priorities, operational model/objectives, data center environment, data center architecture/roadmap, implementations, business priorities and IT initiatives
- Establish, own and drive strategic, operational, risk and growth management reviews as they relate to hardware / service delivery, deployments, migrations, capacity planning & expansions
- Own the overall post-sales service delivery relationship with key customers with complete responsibility for total customer experience within your accounts. You will be required to own and drive service value delivery, issues management, escalations and resolution
- Deliver monthly and quarterly business reviews to align business and technical goals across multiple stakeholders e.g. customers, partners, GSIs and multiple functions across Pure Storage
- Act as a customer advocate and conduit into various internal cross-functional teams, including Sales, Support, Engineering, Product Management and Executive leadership
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor, advocate and subject matter expert to support the Pure as-a-Subscription Service program internally and externally
- Must be able to exercise excellent judgment in a high-performing, high-growth environment while paying extremely close attention to detail and keeping the bigger picture in view
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of Pure’s products and services
- Participate in Executive Briefing Committee discussions, Sales Account Strategy & Growth planning, Technical and Support troubleshooting and triaging.
- Up to 20% travel to visit Customers as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ years of customer facing experience within the technology industry
- 5+ years of leadership experience in customer success related to SaaS, IaaS
- Demonstrated experience of high customer retention in a startup environment
- Demonstrated experience of working with various cross-functional groups
- Experience in building metrics and KPIs
- Knowledge of IaaS/SaaS highly desirable
- Knowledge of data center technologies desirable
- Ability to present to leadership in person or remote
- BA/BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- A desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Passion for post-sales customer and partner success.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.