BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Sr. Specialist, People Technology is responsible for supporting and maintaining HR information systems, technologies and to identify and recommend ways to ensure their optimal effectiveness and usage. This position is responsible for gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using Workday in areas of HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Absence Management and Security.
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform as a key contributor to Workday and other HR Technology projects, using domain knowledge and expertise to understand business processes, gaps, and opportunities to convert that knowledge into effective and efficient business solutions
- Drive continuous people, process and technology improvements
- Maintain system configuration for People Technology supporting business operation needs. This includes managing the change control process, documenting business requirements and process flow documentation, managing testing, and obtaining all necessary approvals associated with changes in production environments
- Collaborate with stakeholders and users to understand the business requirements, translate into high-level design documents, and ensure the development of solutions (i.e. Workday or system configurations or integrations) and deliverables are met
- Configure Workday reports including advanced reporting and dashboards for managers, executives and HR team members
- Build/refine integrations and enable process efficiencies
- Build strong relationships with the business to anticipate needs, capitalize on opportunities, and deepen client relationships
- Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements
- Maintain compliance with GDPR and Sarbanes Oxley controls
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
Minimum 7 years of Workday expertise including HCM, Benefits, Compensation & Absence Management is a must
- Understanding of the HR processes and procedures (i.e. compensation, benefits, payroll, etc.)
- Personal passion for enabling effective scaling of Pure People Technology solutions
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to solve problems in a structured way, applying principles of systems thinking
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.