BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
In this role, you’ll be:
- Providing architecture guidance to customers implementing a Pure Storage solution for Microsoft SQL Server implementations with a focus on SQL Server for Linux.
- Focusing on Microsoft Azure solutions including Azure Arc, DevOps and other relevant Azure technologies, where Pure Storage could integrate.
- Influencing customers to fundamentally change their approach to database deployment and management with container and orchestration technologies.
- Collaborating on major engineering integrations that include Azure and SQL Server. Knowledge with System Center, Hyper-V, Windows and PowerShell a plus.
- Driving individual ideas to contribute to our Microsoft integration efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Experience defining and executing a roadmap of certifications, reference architectures, automations/workflows, sales collateral, best practices, and demos.
- Ability to build and demonstrate a solution within our lab using Pure Storage and Partner technologies.
- Leadership to projects working with cross-functional teams to build and demonstrate solutions.
- Drive to create technical presentations for customers, field and partner use.
- Eagerness to represent Pure Storage at various industry events and technology seminars.
- Willingness to learn and understand the technical strategy in regards to Marketing Requirements Documents (MRD). This may include participating in cross-functional teams to review and influence product roadmaps.
- Skills to manage and deploy Microsoft Azure solutions and infrastructure.
- Skills to manage and deploy on-premises and cloud solutions.
- Hands-on technical knowledge to create PowerShell scripts that leverage the Pure Storage PowerShell SDK and Toolkit.
- The oversight to plan, manage and automate lab environments.
- Ability to manage VMware and/or Hyper-V virtualization environments.
- Excitement to work collaboratively within a team and cross-functionally within the company.
- Skills to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks within a dynamic work environment.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.