BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross-pollination of backgrounds has led to numerous groundbreaking ideas and helped build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting-edge, fast-paced, collaborative and transparent environments. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real-world problems while making work an enjoyable experience.
What You Will Be Doing
We are seeking an exceptional Sales Finance Manager to support the Sales team. This role will focus heavily on business intelligence, analytics, and reporting. This is an instrumental role for Finance to provide value added analysis to the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Update and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and analytics. Provide insightful metrics that will support go-to-market strategy formation and measure the success of execution. Analyze business trends, customer buying patterns, pipeline, deals, and markets.
- Assist in building various critical business and financial models for headcount, expenses, commission, pipeline and bookings
- Provide support to the HQ team on special projects and initiatives. Maintain forecast data upload into the system
- Drive continual process improvement leveraging best practices, standardization, and automation to scale the business.
What You Will Bring To The Team
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A. Experience in building dashboards, database programming and predictive data analytics a plus.
- Advanced Proficiency in financial analysis and modeling. Provide timely reports and continue to drive data analytics automation for the team.
- Great systems experience in Tableau, Salesforce, Anaplan, NetSuite, Callidus, or similar systems and tools. High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases. Proficiency in SQL or database programming languages is a plus.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast pace and ambiguous environment, simultaneously manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail when necessary and ability to synthesize large volumes of data and summarize into presentation/management views.
- Experience in technology industries or sales finance or sales operations a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, collaborative, and a strong team player.
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA a plus.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.