BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
· The candidate will design, develop, configure, code, test, and debug complex requirements related to the Salesforce platform.
· The candidate will ensure best practices & recommendations are followed for integration, application development, deployment, data integrity & ongoing enhancements of the Salesforce Platform.
· Have deep understanding of overall Salesforce ecosystem and platform limitations.
· Understands key concepts regarding REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
· Has experience integrating the 3rd party Apps and AppExchange products with Salesforce.
· Has experience in self managing projects in fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Actively find opportunities for process improvement. Assist in understanding and resolving process bottlenecks, data issues and inconsistencies towards operational efficiencies.
· Participate in change management and deployment process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
· Understanding of CPQ, & Order Management processes is a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
· Minimum 3-5 years’ hands-on development/configuration experience on the Salesforce platform using Workflow, Process Builders, Flows, Apex, Visualforce, Web Services/SOA, Lightning Aura Components and related components
· Strong experience on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Communities.
· Salesforce Developer I certification is desired.
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Accept ownership and welcome responsibility.
· Experience developing Lightning Web Components is a plus.
· Salesforce Developer II certification is a plus.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.