BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are seeking an exceptional Sr Finance Manager to be the strategic partner to the WW Sales organization. This role will focus heavily on business partnering and be responsible for leading strategic planning and analyses to accelerate top line growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the planning process and build insightful analysis to develop the long term strategic plan and the annual operating plan. Analyze attainment, productivity, pipeline conversion, and market trends etc, and advise resource allocation, investment prioritization and go-to-market strategy to drive growth.
- Partner with sales operations in pipeline and bookings analysis, forecasting, and reporting. Build critical metrics and KPIs such as country level P&L, E to B analysis, routes to market analysis, coverage, etc, for executive reviews.
- Architect policy, process, and governance to enable prompt decision making with accountability and ensure compliances. Drive continuous process improvement and best practices sharing. Standardize and automate reporting to scale the business.
- Drive cross functional alignment and collaborate with other teams in initiatives around bookings planning, sales compensation, coverage planning, forecasting accuracy improvement, etc.
What You Will Bring To The Team
- 8+ years of experience in FP&A. Advanced Proficiency in complex financial modeling and predictive data analytics is highly desired.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast pace and ambiguous environment, simultaneously manage multiple priorities and challenges the status quo to drive change and process improvements.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting fundamentals. Analytical and strategic thinker.
- Great systems experience in Salesforce, Anaplan, NetSuite, Callidus, Tableau, or similar systems. High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases. Proficiency in SQL or database programming languages is a plus.
- Attention to detail when necessary and ability to synthesize large volumes of data and summarize into presentation/management views.
- Experience in technology industries or sales finance or sales operations a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, collaborative, and a strong team player.
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA a plus.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.