BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure is looking for a Senior API Developer to work within our Go To Market IT Team. You will be responsible for designing and developing REST API, SOA and Microservices.
- 5+ years of experience using Java.
- Java, RESTful Services development, API Security, Micro services development.
- Solid understanding of OOP and multi-threaded programming.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies, Test driven development.
- Experience working in continuous (CI/CD) delivery environment.
- Experience deploying to the cloud using AWS or similar solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Strategic and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously; workload will be a blend of small, medium, and large implementation projects
- Ability to manage technical stakeholders and ensure the use of best-in-class frameworks in the delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups to translate business strategies, initiatives, goals, and objectives into an enterprise delivery capability.
- Skilled at conflict resolution and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Capable in communicating technical concepts and breaking down complex business problems into layman's terms.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, including presentation effectiveness.
- Proven analytical, business insights, problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, demonstrating sound judgement in seeking appropriate guidance and direction.
- Accepts ownership and welcomes responsibility.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.