BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Supply Chain Transformation Manager will be an integral part of Pure Storage's Operations team. This individual will focus on leading complex, multi-domain supply chain initiatives. The right candidate will demonstrate deep domain expertise in Supply Chain, manage multiple concurrent tracks of work, have excellent communication and organizational skills. This will include identifying pain-points and deficiencies, and proposing future state solutions. Collaborating with multiple functional groups within the operations team championing the initiatives is imperative. The ideal candidate will have experience with manufacturing environments, lean six sigma/lean office methodologies, and a history of project management responsibilities.
- Drive organizational alignment on prioritization of strategic projects working with the stakeholders
- Supply Chain Transformation – driving the visions/strategy all the way down to actual project management of strategic projects across Pure’s supply chain
- Run process mapping and brainstorming workshops that support all types of projects
- Application of supply chain principle, concepts, practices, and standards, along with an experience in industry practices. Subject matter experience I multiple domains across supply chain – Supply / Demand Planning, Logistics, NPI, Sourcing, Order Administration
- Drive Customer and supplier impacting projects utilizing Lean Six Sigma/Kaizen methodology
- Working with IT system developers to spec, implement, and validate new tools/systems
- Manage and drive execution of cross-functional transformation program including scope, timeline and budget
- Quantify impact of strategic projects in terms of dollars saved or efficiency gained
- Utilize excellent communication and change management skills, business knowledge, and solution expertise to effectively integrate multiple stakeholders needs, pain points and concerns, into process and systems based solutions
- Contribute to Pure’s Supply Chain as a thought leader
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bachelor’s degree in operations, engineering, science, technology or similar or equivalent blend of work and certification experience required
- 10+ years professional experience leading cross-functional supply chain transformational programs
- Functional knowledge of insource and outsource supply chain models
- Experience establishing KPIs to track and monitor performance and develop improvement plans
- Experience preparing process workflows and associated documentation
- Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills including experience presenting in front of Executive leadership required
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written) required
- Experience working for a Global organization across multiple functions and regions
- Highly proactive with ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic and a passion to learn and develop
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.