BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager position The successful applicant will be responsible for ABM for North America Focus Accounts and Financial Services industry as well as alignment to the Northeast Enterprise sales team.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned marketer with experience across the marketing disciplines, a strategic thinker, a natural learner, collaborative by nature, and committed to excellence in every respect.
- Map out a continuously evolving ABM strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the different accounts
- Develop and implement marketing programs and campaigns for the agreed list of companies, working collaboratively with key stakeholders to drive retention, demand generation (upsell, cross-sell) and customer advocacy. Some of these accounts may be whitespace.
- Utilize digital marketing, social media and other tactics in coordination with those marketing teams to develop a deep understanding of the key accounts, their influencers and decision-makers, to target them efficiently and effectively with optimum value propositions and messaging to generate interest and engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with SI’s, VARs and Alliance partners to penetrate new areas within accts.
- Leverage ABM best practices in the field with the Northeast Enterprise sales territory to build pipeline and gain market share.
Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to leverage insights and data to drive the development and direction of ABM campaigns
- Strong sense of teamwork, collaboration, and relationship management
- Experience in developing and working successfully in partnership with sales teams, product marketing, channel marketing and other internal stakeholders, interfacing at all levels.
- Experience building/leading marketing strategy and managing highly leveraged, measurable marketing initiatives in a matrixed environment. Ability to influence at the senior leadership level.
- Exceptional project management experience with marketing campaigns at all phases of deployment, balancing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deadlines for deliverables
- Knowledge of reporting techniques with the ability to provide relevant, accurate data and analyses to influence business planning and strategy
- Keen understanding of social media etiquette and how to use various platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) to build credibility, network effectively and generate leads
- Candidate should have 8+ years’ marketing experience in B2B technology products or services strongly preferred.
- Relevant Financial Services experience.
- Ideal candidate has 3+ years specifically supporting a territory, or accounts in a field marketing/ABM capacity
- Experience managing budgets and respect for company spending processes
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- ITSMA ABM Certification or training is preferred
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.