BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure is hiring a Global Strategic Alliances Senior Director, Cisco to lead Pure’s multifaceted partnership with Cisco.
What You Will Be Doing
- Establish a strategic 360 degree perspective on Pure’s partnership with Cisco. This will encompass all technology integration (current & future) as well as all go-to-market related engagements.
- Drive and lead Pure and Cisco’s product & technology collaboration. The Cisco UCS Business Unit is the primary point of engagement and the joint owner of the FlashStack Converged Infrastructure Solution. Intersight integration and a joint roadmap of reference architectures and joint solutions is a critical ‘upstream’ (within Pure) area of responsibility. Exploration of new technology centric opportunities is an essential ongoing responsibility.
- Manage joint roadmaps and conduct quarterly executive and technical business reviews. Establish a regular cadence around commitments to the ecosystem lifecycle of offers.
- Build, execute and own all aspects of a robust joint go-to-market partnership with Cisco spanning all sales theaters, segments, Cisco’s global partner community and all related organizations and resources.
- Build productive field-to-field teaming across sales, pre-sales, specialists, and other resources from both Pure and Cisco. Teaming will be focused on delivering exceptional customer experience and outcomes.
- Creating and driving visibility into a value based scorecard will be a centerpiece of the go-to-market partnership. New pipeline creation, NNL/Customer Acquisition, reference building/reference selling, and related activity are examples of metrics.
- Coordinate and ensure delivery of solution enablement training for Pure sales and channel teams, Cisco sales and datacenter specialists, and partner channel technical architects. Including virtual and lab demonstration and training systems.
- Align with other alliance partners (Data Protection, Cloud, etc.) to drive new/incremental value for Pure sales and Pure partners.
- Ensure global and regional event marketing are equipped with proper solution marketing collateral and equipment necessary to gain Pure brand awareness – working closely with Pure product and Alliance marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- 10+ years of experience in high tech solutions, ecosystem product development and product management.
- Market and Industry expertise with hybrid-cloud, hyper-convergence, compute, converged infrastructure, NvME and storage network fabric (SAN).
- Results driven, customer focused, technologically and competitively savvy.
- Skilled and creative in product development/management with understanding for alliances, sales and channel dynamics.
- Highly motivated and productive in a hyper-growth environment. Communications and collaboration skills to work effectively with and influence internally and externally and internationally.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills. Able to influence product management, product marketing and GTM team decisions. High standard for personal integrity.
- Experience developing and bringing solutions and products to market.
- Strong, analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Extensive background and understanding of Cisco’s product and sales models.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.