BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure is looking to hire a Strategic Alliance Manager for SAP. In this role you will:
- Lead Pure’s worldwide alliance relationship with SAP and its related channel ecosystem.
- Build and execute a plan tied to joint solution areas that follows our technology/integration roadmap and leads to high-growth for Pure and Pure’s go-to-market partners.
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships that drives a seamless technical and market execution plan for Pure’s SAP solutions.
- Establish a strategic perspective and action plan regarding Pure’s go-to-market with SAP and cloud infrastructure partners.
- Develop sales plays that allow Pure to capitalize on the emerging trends, strategic direction, and gaps in product offerings of SAP and its partner ecosystem.
- Drive sales velocity globally for Pure by delivering a compelling hybrid and private cloud integration narrative to our go-to-market organizations.
- Ability to develop key executive relationships between key Pure stakeholders and their SA counterparts.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ years of Alliance management and/or technology industry business development.
- Ability to balance strategy, sales and a roll-up your sleeves and "get it done" attitude.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Pure’s SAP integrations and solutions to articulate a Pure value proposition.
- Motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner.
- Ability to establish field facing and product/BU senior level relationships.
- Proven track record on delivering results and getting things done.
- Strong business acumen, outstanding communication skills and capability to effectively build relationships with executive leaders in the targeted Alliance ecosystem.
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally 30% to 40% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Proven network in SAP, understanding of SAP internal structures, familiar with SAP “language”
- SAP technical knowledge, down to application
- A team spirit with and ability to navigate in a virtual organisation, acting like an entrepreneur to write the Pure - SAP success story
- A level of seniority to be respected with a profound technical know-how endorsed within SAP
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.