BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure's IT organization is a core part of Pure Storage's company-wide daily operations and has employees located across the US and EMEA, with a majority of the team residing in Mountain View, CA.
Intern project scope includes, but not limited to:
- Working closely with business analysts and process owners to finalize designs for ServiceNow modules including: Request, Incident, Problem, Configuration, Change, Release, Human Resources, Marketing, Facilities, Legal, Asset, and Project.
- Conducting regular reviews to measure and report on effectiveness
- Delivering practical designs and leveraging out-of-box features as much as possible
- Learning the architecture, design, and development of the ServiceNow platform and implementing the enhancements needed
- Identifying trends, prioritizing root cause analyses queues, finalizing preventive actions and collaborating with the other delivery teams to prioritize development effort for periodic releases.
- Recognizing improvement opportunities and delivering them with automation
- Influencing and positively impacting productivity, efficiency, and customer (internal employees) satisfaction levels to enhance organization’s reputation amongst stakeholders
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program in related field with an expected graduation date in or after December 2020
- Examples of relevant concentrations are: Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Economics, etc.
- Able to work full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 weeks during Summer 2020
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and developing its customizations a plus
- Understanding of ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology a plus
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization - be the ultimate team player!
- Ability to learn quickly and draw meaningful conclusions from independent research
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous priorities and deliverables, while remaining flexible and resourceful for any unexpected changing business needs
- Interest in using quantitative analysis to drive business results
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.