BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE... You will be:
- Working closely with a network of Channel, GSI and Eco-System Partners to successfully position and sell the Pure Storage platform into your account base.
- In coordination with a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer, create and execute account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to accurately forecast and close business on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business and building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting and marketing initiatives.
- Developing and presenting comprehensive proposals to customers, articulating the business outcomes and benefits to be realized with the Pure Storage platform.
- You will always be earning the right to be our customers & partners first choice.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Extensive experience working within SLED accounts
- A passion for customer success; through the entire sales cycle with an emphasis on post-sales customer success and satisfaction.
- Experience working closely with a network of Channel, GSI and Eco-System Partners to successfully position, market and sell the Pure Storage platform in your assigned accounts.
- Proven track record in delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving reference-able business and building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting and marketing initiatives.
- A competitive attitude, a strong work ethic, a desire to disrupt the status quo, drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is key, a blend of large company and startup experience.
- Knowledge of the Storage industry, both SAN and NAS, for current and next-generation business applications, predominantly on customer premise with cloud storage understanding.
- An understanding of the overall Data Center Architecture including Fabric, Network, Virtual Server and virtual desktop environments, databases and disaster recovery.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 5 years of selling experience.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.