BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are looking for a Sr Analyst to support the G&A (Exec, Finance, HR, Legal, IT and Facilities) teams. The Sr Finance Analyst will help drive operational processes and systems that scale for Pure’s growth. This role will have high visibility and involve interaction with senior executives as business partners so will require an ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish weekly & monthly reporting practices for the G&A leadership to understand OPEX drivers and manage budget expectations
- Own reporting, forecasting, and management of headcount
- Provide accurate monthly forecasts, variance analysis and assist with preparation of annual plan
- Provide insight and support to the accounting team for monthly accruals
- Build out and maintain planning model for real estate investments
- Provide recommendations for expense savings and areas for investment.
- Drive continual process improvement leveraging best practices, standardization, and automation to scale the business.
- Ad Hoc Projects.
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Advanced proficiency in financial analysis and modeling with strong Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with senior management a plus.
- Prior experience of working with ERP systems including NetSuite, Anaplan or similar financial planning tools. Ability to create reports and dashboards is a plus.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast pace and ambiguous environment, simultaneously manage multiple priorities and drive continuous process improvements.
- Attention to detail when necessary and ability to synthesize large volumes of data and summarize into presentation/management views.
- Good understanding of GAAP accounting principles. Analytical and strategic thinker.
- 4 – 5 Years experience in high tech environments/industry.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills. Must be collaborative and willing to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.