BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Flash Array BU is seeking a Technical Program Manager.
In this role, you’ll
- Manage ongoing releases of Pure firmware which includes issue review and prioritization, balancing schedules against available resources, satisfying customer commitments, and providing support to manufacturing.
- Manage complex software programs including but not limited to milestones and schedules, dependencies, risks.
- Identify and solve cross-functional and inter-team issues quickly.
- Embrace open and collaborative culture by seeking and incorporating feedback across roles.
- Interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Manage and improve existing NPI process ensuring that product delivery includes the plans from Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales, Global Technical Services and Operations.
- Collaborate with team members throughout Engineering on improving the development workflow.
- Use exceptional communication skills to communicate program strategy, issues and dependencies.
- Drive continuous improvements of our processes to accommodate scale and globalization.
- Participate in, sometimes take ownership of, special projects within a group, a BU, or for the company.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Technical aptitude, as evidenced by BS CS/EE, or related experience in technical/quantitative fields - or equivalent practical experience.
- 8-10 years experience in project management for releases or product design and delivery roles.
- Ability to communicate with highly technical management teams..
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Strong organizational, project management, analysis, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities without loss of efficiency.
- Comfortable acquiring consensus as part of driving a final decision in a timely fashion.
- Experience with process documentation and subsequent rollout.
- Proficiency with command line, Git, and JIRA highly desired
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.