BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Demonstrate effective people development in rapidly evolving technical space
- Employee advocacy who is focused on team and people development, demonstrating high EQ
- Desire to drive operational excellence; create a team support creation and validation of technical demand
- Lead by example, living the cultural Pure Values: Persistence, Creativity, Teamwork, Ownership, Customer-first
- Develop an exhaustive understanding of what drives a customer’s business and what motivates their decision making
- Passionately bring to light the advantages of a Pure Storage solution
- Refine sales strategy and tactics, taking command of technical responsibilities
- Delight customers and teammates with your technical leadership and domain expertise on storage products, distributed storage architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings in the DAS, NAS and SAN product spaces
- Enable team to:
- Capture requirements and translate Customer’s business needs into innovative solutions to accelerate their growth and capacity
- Author responses to RFI & RFPs when needed
- Seek out and spur new opportunities for interoperability, functional, and performance testing/validation
- Promote mutual roadmap and planning exchanges
- Move with market trends and competitive landscape to promote thought leadership within our organization
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ years of Management experience leading high performing Sales Engineers selling into complex Global Enterprise Accounts
- Global Enterprise pre-sales experience is required
- 15+ years experience supporting the sales of storage, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large accounts and data centers
- Deep understanding of the architecture, design and implementation of multi-tiered client/server and web-based computing solutions
- Prior experience in setting team strategy to acquire new prospects and converting them into clients
- Knowledge of business impact of current and emerging storage architectures (FC, iSCSI, NAS, OSD, SAN)
- Strong knowledge of digital transformation to a Cloud Native architecture, On-Prem, Public Cloud, Provisioning Automation, and Containers
- Knowledge of VMWare, Local Area Networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP and general networking
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- BS in CS, EE or other technical degree and/or equivalent experience
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.