BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Pure Human Resources team has been gaining significant momentum in adding value to our business. We have built - and are continuing to evolve - our HR team across a number of areas, from Learning & Development, HR Operations, Talent Management, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and People Analytics. The success of Pure depends on a rich array of products and services that meet, exceed and delight our customers….and the Pure HR team is in the heart and center of all that we do.
Pure was founded with innovation at its core, with a customer-first mind-set. Our EMEA hub in Prague is designed to fuel Pure’s innovation engine, and further accelerate time-to-market. We are building a world-class engineering team in Prague. The need for operational, strategic and forward-looking HR Partnership is paramount. Based in Prague, Czech Republic, the HR Business Partner translates business strategy into talent management strategy and coordinate its implementation. Working in close partnership with our Business Unit leaders, HR & finance teams, the HR Partner will anticipate, connect and prioritize talent needs to support Pure’s growth in Prague.
- Building relationships and focusing on the missions and objectives set forth by the organization.
- Business minded, and with organizational knowledge, leverage a suite of data points to enable leaders to make decisions beneficial to Pure, its customers and employees.
- Advise, coach and influence our leadership teams on all aspects of People needs, with a deep understanding of local practices. Develop solutions that solve Pure’s engineering team growth by aligning to Pure’s workforce strategy & Culture: those solutions are centered toward workforce planning, Performance Management, Development, Compensation and Rewards, Talent Review, etc…).
- Leading Organizational Design (Systems, Process, Leadership, Culture) in partnership with business leaders and our COEs. Particular focus on scaling our teams and anticipating needs in a hyper-growth business environment.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- To be a dynamic and thoughtful leader and enjoy collaborating with others.
- To have a growth mindset and can easily deal with ambiguity.
- To be curious about the business and understand its strategy.
- To value inclusion, diversity of opinions and people.
- BA/BS or equivalent plus 10+ years of HR Business Partner environment, in the Czech Republic, with direct client support and management mentoring experience.
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas including organizational design, business intelligence and coaching
- Ability to demonstrate change management and organizational initiatives
- Excellent social and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thrives in an unstructured environment and helps others do the same
- Prior experience with a technology company preferred
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.