BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with well-developed collaborative skills to build industry relationships with a key focus partner, SHI, in Austin. We need someone experienced in building sales campaigns who has proven sales development and closing skills. The PDM will be responsible for proactively building new opportunities through developing the skills of sales reps within SHI.
The candidate must be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including Channel Account Managers, Inside Sales Representatives, Account Executives, Channel Managers, District Manager, Field Marketing Managers and of course, the partner sales reps and respective stakeholders.
The candidate must have a proven track record of meeting assigned quota’s through (or as) a reseller/partner and must have a strong business acumen, with an ability to manage the short term to drive pipeline goals and opportunity closure.
This role will be based in Austin at the SHI office. Some travel will be required to visit Pure HQ and other SHI offices.
What you will be doing
- Grow the pipeline, the business, the partner, the partners skills and your skills through account mapping exercises, partner programs, partner incentives and Pure Sales interactions
- Connect and build the business through joint director cadence meetings, pipeline updates, on site floor days and participation in calling campaigns
- Enable the partners through training sessions, webinars, contests team huddles, team meetings and team building events
- Identify partner’s GTM strategy to build, enable and drive successful ROI and alignment from quarterly MDF campaigns
- Identify, liaise, and meet with customers/prospects to determine the right use cases for Pure’s solutions to their customer network
- Incorporate Business Value Selling disciplines when enabling partners and prospects
- Run cadence calls to report on progress of opportunities and engage internal resources respectfully to optimize sales effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Find and develop key business champions within the partner ecosystem
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- 4-6 or more years successful track record of creating incremental pipeline
- 2 or more years working at or with SHI, or similar sized reseller
- Demonstrates skills in preparing custom presentations and providing proactive feedback
- Ability to work independently on location with strong advocacy and motivation to drive results
- Excellent business ethics and integrity
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.