BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for the Marketing Operations team incorporating Marketing Measurement and Analysis, Data Science, Marketing technology stack, Data strategy and Strategic planning
- Optimize the marketing technology stack to enable the delivery of the most effective marketing programs.
- Own the pipeline council process
- Evolve the marketing measurement process leveraging best in class tools to deliver a single source of truth for all reporting requirements
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing functions, Field Marketing, Programs and the Marketing Leadership Team to ensure measurability & attribution
- Build a marketing technology stack vision and drive to deliver world class tooling for our marketing teams
- Build a marketing Data Strategy including Marketing Data Management, connecting all sources of data, governance rules and alignment across the business (MDM, IT, SOPS, Finance, BIZOPS)
- Marketing budget management
- Lead strategic planning across the team
- Work collaboratively across marketing to select and manage key agencies and tools to provide domain expertise to drive improved results
- Build and execute a marketing enablement plan
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Minimum 15 years in marketing leadership experience across Marketing operations or demand management required.
- Experience in strategic marketing planning and the martech stack
- Experience managing large cross-functional budgets
- Experience leading geographically dispersed and cross functional teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, extremely organized, with a proven track record in expanding marketing success.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.