BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
A Returns Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day return transactions from proof of concept pool and/or upgrade returns, request RMA’s, compare returns to expected.
- Daily monitoring of outstanding returns, RMA’s and pick up.
- Review and confirm accuracy of the shipping address, contact name, contact number and configuration of the returning material.
- Request issuance of RMA requests from our Contract Manufacturers.
- Communicate the RMA numbers to Sales/end customer.
- Create and issue PO’s to Contract Manufacturer for shipment of packaging to a customer as needed.
- Maintaining log of aging proof of concept pool and contacting Sales for returns.
- Foster a cooperative partnership with Sales, Sales Operations, Logistics and all dependent departments to support timely and accurate processing of returns.
- Maintain positive and professional communications, both internally and externally, to resolve RMA related issues.
- Participate in the establishment of cross functional procedure enhancements.
- Minimize write off exposure by proactively following up on RMA/return issues.
- Work with Contract Manufacturer in the reprocessing of returned material.
- Maintaining optimal stock levels to ensure timely turnaround of return material.
- Understanding of bill of material and engineering change orders.
- Help to implement changes at the Contract Manufacturer.
- Ability to work with third party vendors and freight forwarders.
- Process receipt of RMA gear in a timely manner while addressing any discrepancies.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 2-4 years order administration or sales operations or related business experience.
- Proficiency with CRM and ERP systems in an order processing function and inventory management.
- Experience working with NetSuite and Sales Force preferred.
- Will work exclusively in Excel.
- Excel reporting and comparing skills.
- Flexibility to execute, adapt, prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment at a high growth company.
- Adept at learning new technology.
- Self-starter with a proven track record in a sales support role with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and proven organizational skills.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.