Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
What You Will Be Doing
The Launch Manager is responsible for ensuring cross functional alignment & communication, tracking toward launch milestones and overall readiness for all product and solutions releases with a goal of having each release make as much impact on the market as intended. This role reports into the Corp Communications function and the launch manager will work with the business units to understand the roadmaps and be the focal point to coordinate external market launches.
Who you are
You are a critical team lead who drives cross-functional teams from all across Pure Storage on global product and solution launches while delivering on-time and within financial and business objectives. You have the ability to navigate complex organizational systems, possess strong problem solving and change management skills, and are an experienced program manager who can drive solutions from concept through landing.
You thrive on navigating ambiguity and uniting cross-functional teams towards a common goal. You have a bias towards action while thinking methodically through the right plan and aren’t afraid to speak up for the success of the program.
- Unify cross-functional internal teams and external partners to a common vision, plan resources/budget, and follow with stellar execution against the strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive end-to-end strategy, planning, and operations that enable the go-to-market and launch efforts for new products and solutions.
- Lead complex workstreams and/or program-wide efforts to develop, implement, and maintain processes that meet the overall operational and financial success of the program.
- Provide strategic insights and evaluate trade-offs to make sound recommendations; drive convergence at all levels on key priorities and program direction.
- Maintain state across highly complex projects and clearly articulate status, risks, and escalations to various leadership teams. Proactively mitigate risks by anticipating and unblocking bottlenecks.
- Establish and drive launch readiness efforts, including critical executive approvals. Enable overall program success.
- Bachelor’s degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications preferred) or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of relevant experience and a record of increasing responsibility within a marketing-driven organization
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams
- Advanced working knowledge of marketing tactics and cross-channel integration
- Team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across various groups and stakeholders
- Familiarity with marketing systems a big plus
- Strong analytical, collaboration, and project management experience