BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Launch Manager is responsible for ensuring cross functional alignment & communication, tracking toward launch milestones and overall readiness for all product and solutions releases with a goal of having each release make as much impact on the market as intended. This role reports into the Corp Communications function and the launch manager will work with the business units to understand the roadmaps and be the focal point to coordinate external market launches.
Who you are
You are a critical team lead who drives cross-functional teams from all across Pure Storage on global product and solution launches while delivering on-time and within financial and business objectives. You have the ability to navigate complex organizational systems, possess strong problem solving and change management skills, and are an experienced program manager who can drive solutions from concept through landing.
You thrive on navigating ambiguity and uniting cross-functional teams towards a common goal. You have a bias towards action while thinking methodically through the right plan and aren’t afraid to speak up for the success of the program.
- Unify cross-functional internal teams and external partners to a common vision, plan resources/budget, and follow with stellar execution against the strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive end-to-end strategy, planning, and operations that enable the go-to-market and launch efforts for new products and solutions.
- Lead complex workstreams and/or program-wide efforts to develop, implement, and maintain processes that meet the overall operational and financial success of the program.
- Provide strategic insights and evaluate trade-offs to make sound recommendations; drive convergence at all levels on key priorities and program direction.
- Maintain state across highly complex projects and clearly articulate status, risks, and escalations to various leadership teams. Proactively mitigate risks by anticipating and unblocking bottlenecks.
- Establish and drive launch readiness efforts, including critical executive approvals. Enable overall program success.
- Bachelor’s degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications preferred) or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of relevant experience and a record of increasing responsibility within a marketing-driven organization
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams
- Advanced working knowledge of marketing tactics and cross-channel integration
- Team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across various groups and stakeholders
- Familiarity with marketing systems a big plus
- Strong analytical, collaboration, and project management experience
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.