BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Lean Project Manager will be an integral part of Pure Storage's Operations team. This individual will lead end to end operations, supply chain and overall cross-functional improvement initiatives on process optimization, capacity, scalability and efficiency. This individual will also help create and manage project chartering, facilitation, governance and tracking of Lean Six Sigma/Lean Office and other projects. Building out of a Lean Project Management Office will be a future responsibility. The ideal candidate will have experience with manufacturing environments, lean six sigma/lean office methodologies, and a history of project management responsibilities.
• Lead cross-department and End to End Supply Chain process improvement projects within the organization
• Train, mentor, and guide other lean advocates to success.
• Run process mapping and brainstorming workshops that support all types of projects.
• Work with and facilitate teams to create baseline current state process documentation and future state business requirements
• Drive Customer and supplier impacting projects utilizing Lean Six Sigma/Kaizen methodology
• Create project charters, stakeholder analyses and process maps to aid in project initiation and planning.
• Create and implement a business management system/governance process that facilitates presentation of project updates, findings, and detailed, prioritized recommendations to sponsors and key stakeholders
• Analyze a range of complex problems across the organization’s E2E value chain processes identifying inefficiencies, areas for improvement, and automation
• Drive project implementation working closely with subject matter experts and project champions/sponsors/stakeholders
• Collaborate with Global Process Owners to implement system and process improvements ensuring alignment and consistency
• Create metrics and dashboards to measure process efficiencies in order to validate process changes are creating the desired results
• Create and drive Lean Six Sigma training programs and classes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
• Current Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt certification required
• 7+ years professional experience working with various stakeholders including suppliers required.
• Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize
• Expert user of Value Stream tools including but not limited to Lucid chart, Google Suite, Project, Excel, or similar required
• Excellent communication skills including experience presenting in front of Executive leadership required
• Ability to travel internationally to supplier sites
• Experience in a manufacturing / operations environment strongly preferred
• Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written) required
• Excellent Project Management skills required. PMP certified preferred
• Experience working for a Global organization across multiple functions and regions
• Highly pro-active with ability to work independently preferred
• Enthusiastic and a passion to learn and develop
• Bachelor’s degree in operations, engineering, science, technology or similar or equivalent blend of work and certification experience required.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.