BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Data drives our world. Within financial services, we see a massive opportunity for providers to harness the power of data to enhance business outcomes, deliver more meaningful engagements and safeguard customers in a digital economy. Pure Storage’s disruptive products, services and business model, enable innovators at financial providers to do just that, building a better world with data.
As the solutions marketing leader for financial services you will be responsible for driving awareness and demand for Pure Storage’s award-winning portfolio of products and services in vertical specific use cases and segments. This is a high energy role, start-up style role where you will work closely with field teams, product groups and our channel organization to develop and execute GTM strategies for financial service providers (e.g. banking, securities, payment processing, insurance providers).
What You Will Be Doing
- Assess market opportunities and design business plans for expanding our presence in financial services. This includes defining resources required to achieve rapid growth in sub-segments.
- Own overarching positioning and buyer persona definition within financial services and craft content in conjunction with content marketing that showcases our competitive advantage.
- Build 1-to-many enablement that allows field, GSI and channel to target opportunities, speak the language of the customer and accelerate selling motions with key stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional awareness efforts so prospects know and understand the value of Pure’s disruptive products and business model in financial service use cases.
- Identify ISV partnerships and work with business units to design joint solution GTM items (including certifications / integrations as appropriate) to enhance solution completeness.
- Present at executive briefings, sales calls, events, and webinars to promote and inform customers about the value of Pure Storage.
- Support analyst and press relationship efforts to ensure Pure Storage appears in the right industry reports and publications.
What You Bring To The Team
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role marketing to or for financial service providers. This includes understanding regulatory and protection requirements of industry.
- Understanding of IT technologies / business models including data storage, SaaS and cloud.
- Strong writing and presentation development skills.
- Attention to detail along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into business benefits
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Strong aptitude for messaging differentiation – not features – and 1+1 = 3 value with partners
- A focus on business economics and the strategic impact of convergence on IT transformation
- Outstanding communicator including written, presentations, and analysis
- Collaborates with others to achieve results
- Executes with urgency, not afraid to dig into new problems or lend a hand to other projects
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.