Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For 4 straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Our Tech Stack
At Pure, we're focused on combining the latest hardware technology (e.g., NVMe, 3D XPoint, RoCE, etc.) with software to deliver storage to our customers with a hassle-free service experience. Our tech stack spans low level hardware and firmware, Linux kernel engineering, user-space C++ for our products' storage data path, Python and Java for on-box management, and a full cloud stack (AngularJS, SpringBoot, SNS, SQS, Cassandra, RedShift, etc.) for global monitoring and deep insights from our fleet of storage arrays in the field.
What You Will Be Doing
- Source passive technical talent using a variety of sourcing strategies.
- Employ advanced research methodologies to find and qualify all-star engineering candidates.
- Act as a brand ambassador.
- Use your keen instinct and knowledge of relevant markets to entice top quality engineers and tech leaders to engage in dialogue with us about new and exciting job opportunities.
- Leverage internal resources to build strategy around selling our value proposition.
What You Bring To The Team
- At least 1 year experience in a technical research/sourcing role
- Zest for learning and an enthusiasm for growing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Google apps
- Experience leveraging sourcing tools and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Understanding of recruitment lifecycle and high tech markets in tech hubs in the Czech Republic
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office environment in Prague
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.