Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
HR Operations Team at Pure
Pure Storage is proud to support a world-class employee experience, and people teams like Pure’s HR Operations Team are a core part of our global experience. Based in our Mountain View, CA office you will partner with local HR IT team members, internal stakeholders such as IT, Payroll, and Facilities to support US based employees. Reports into the Senior Manager, Global HR Operations Team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead Workday Business Process improvements for HR Operations team (in conjunction with HRIT team) including troubleshooting, consulting stakeholders, analyzing and recommending solutions, writing BRDs, and finding opportunities to optimize technology solutions.
- ServiceNow administrator for HR organization; responsible for COE enhancements, upgrades, basic reports and escalations
- HR Compliance lead responsible for SOX quarterly samples and compliance with financial controls
- Responsible for Workday data integrity, including transaction auditing, improvements to workflows and troubleshooting cross-functional issue
What You Bring To The Team
- HR Domain Knowledge with at least 3 years experience in an HR Operations or systems role, with a B.A. or B.S. degree
- In-depth knowledge of Workday and ServiceNow, administration experience preferred
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in ambiguous situations, to work complex issues with attention to detail, and lead process re-engineering
- Willing to take action; can run with little direction; can make sound decisions under conditions of uncertainty
- Flexible & positive attitude; calm-under pressure
- Ability to perform detailed analysis and root cause analysis on standard HR process and technology with a view to highlight trends, issues, and designing solutions
- Ability to partner with multiple HR colleagues, partners and clients both domestically and internationally
- Excellent ability to put complex processes into clear recommendations, use data to generate insights and recommendations
- Demonstrated effective communication and strong executive presentation skills
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of your role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, and career development. And we support internal mobility that allows our employees to get exposure to different teams and projects across the company to learn and grow. We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to offer Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefits programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance programs, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.