BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
You'll be part of Newstack Team in Pure1. The Newstack Team aims to deliver a seamless Cloud Native experience for all of Pure Storage’s industry-leading products, //FlashArray, //FlashBlade and //ObjectEngine. We work closely with CNCF and integrate deeply into next-generation enterprise infrastructures and container technologies.
The team has seen big early successes in our first release of the Pure Service Orchestrator ( https://www.purestorage.com/solutions/infrastructure/containers.html ) and we are just scratching the surface! -
In this role you will:
- Work with cloud native technologies and methodologies to help push our innovative Pure Service Orchestrator to the next level.
- Use deep background in web scale applications that can help us deliver the best integrations of our storage products in newstack platforms and newstack applications such as Openstack, container orchestrations (ie; Docker, Kubernetes, etc), and Apache Spark, etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams at Pure, as well as with the open source community to develop and promote our cloud native offerings and vision.
- Part of small team that owns the entire feature development cycle from ideation to final release. You will drive Pure Storage customers’ ultimate success in this space.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 3-5 years of experiences developing and deploying scalable and performant distributed systems in cloud or on-premise settings,
Experience in Golang, Python, Java, Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud native projects
Experience in micro services, container, and web scale applications development.
- Experience with cloud and on-premises infrastructure development and deployment
Strong analytical skills and creativities to solve wide array of challenges in next-generation infrastructure, ranging from data management, workflow orchestrations to application security,
- Customer focused and eager to help Pure’s storage newstack vision
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.