BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
At Pure, we understand that delivering value to customers requires solutions tailored to their specific industry needs. The global solutions team serves as the front line for designing, messaging and facilitating sales of these solutions. We are tasked with creating and growing the Pure ecosystem to drive net new pipeline opportunities in connection with prioritized technology partners. We work closely with these partners and Pure GTM teams to build differentiated solutions and enable field sales to sell their value.
The Senior Manager, Epic Solution Alliances will own the Epic partnership and drive business development opportunities to increase Pure solution sales. You will be the single most knowledgeable person in the company about Epic their business, products, and markets. Reporting to the Director, Strategic Alliances, you will establish objectives, resourcing plans and metrics for GTM performance.
What You Bring To The Team
- Results driven, customer focused mind-set; technologically and competitively savvy
- Demonstrated experience and relationships with Epic
- Able to handle cstat issues with empathy and honesty to advocate for our customers
- Track record of building and maintaining meaningful, sales-oriented relationships with Epic’s executive leadership, regional management and key account teams.
- Experience defining and monitoring key metrics/measurement for joint solution performance, conducting periodic business reviews with stakeholders.
- Eye for identifying new opportunities for the relationship and willingness to help execute partnership activities as well as facilitate conflict and escalation resolution processes.
- Willingness to travel in some cases for extended periods of time both US & globally
- Proficiency developing tool sets to operationalize processes driven by sales and technical staff
Solution Business Development
- Capture new solution requirements.
- Act as Epic’s ambassador within Pure.
- Define Pure’s healthcare GTM strategy and clearly articulate it to senior leaders within Pure, our partner community, and customers
- Work with partnered technical architect to convert business requirements to technical solutions
- Identify and encourage new opportunities for interoperability, functional, and performance testing/validation.
- Facilitate mutual roadmap and business planning exchanges.
Joint Value Asset Development
- Work with internal / external teams to recommend and help produce requisite assets that describe our joint solution value and support overall GTM objectives (i.e. white papers, testing results, solution briefs, case studies, demos, web content and presentation materials).
- Speak at trade show events, customer meetings, industry panels and partner events
- Monitor the competitive landscape to ensure teams understand our differentiated positioning.
- Support awareness efforts via social channels and industry publications to improve brand recognition and understanding of Pure’s unique value.
- Craft content – directly and with 3rd party agencies – that relates our joint solution value with ISVs and creates meaningful connections with buyers
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.