BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Whether on-premises or in the cloud, companies everywhere rely on joint solutions from Microsoft and Pure Storage to empower collaboration, accelerate innovation and enhance customer experiences. Our tightly integrated software and systems enable organizations to deliver outcomes in real-time while simplifying operations so application teams can focus on the next big thing. And we’re on an aggressive path to do even more – which is why we need you!
As the solutions marketing lead for Microsoft applications you will be responsible for building awareness and demand for Pure’s expanding portfolio of joint solutions with Microsoft. This is a high energy, start-up style role where you work closely with product teams to identify new solution opportunities and partner with the alliances team to enhance our go-to-market strategy with Microsoft.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own Pure’s overarching solution messaging for Microsoft SQL and Exchange and craft content to create meaningful connections with buyers.
- Serve as the voice of marketing for Microsoft solutions, supporting executive briefings, sales calls, events, and webinars to promote and inform customers about our value.
- Define and execute awareness efforts that leverage the full strength of Pure – and our partners! – to get the word out on our superior business value with Microsoft SQL and Exchange.
- Work closely with product, alliance, and channel teams to define solutions that align with customer needs and enable partners to promote their value added services.
- Collaborate with product, field and PureIQ education teams to build solution use case enablement content that accelerates selling motions.
What You Bring To The Team
- 7+ years of experience in solutions or product marketing for Microsoft technologies.
- Strong understand of concepts behind databases, application-aware data protection as well as a familiarity with Microsoft Hyper-V and Azure.
- Strong writing and presentation development skills.
- Attention to detail along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into business benefits
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Strong aptitude for messaging differentiation based on outcomes – not features – and 1+1 = 3 value
- A focus on business economics and the strategic impact of convergence on IT transformation
- Outstanding communicator including written, presentations, and analysis
- Collaborates with others to achieve results
- Executes with urgency, not afraid to dig into new problems or lend a hand to other project
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.