BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Pure Storage Marketing Operations team is looking for a Global Marketing Analyst that will be responsible for analyzing marketing data and providing actionable insights across the global marketing team.
This is a hands-on role and you must be able to work within a matrixed organization and work well independently. You must have a can-do attitude, be a self-directed problem solver, have initiative and critical thinking skills be ready to dive into the details to get things done.
What You Will Be Doing
- Measure efficacy and impact of marketing programs, campaigns and tactics.
- Develop a robust and scalable approach for qualitative insight generation that complements quantitative data insights
- Insights and Analysis: Be the go-to person for big challenging, strategic questions. Develop insightful analyses that guide decision making for your business partners.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets of varying size and complexity. Lead efforts to resolve data quality issues by identifying root-cause errors and presenting potential solutions.
- Work with a cross functional team to improve the integration and dissemination of data and intelligence across the company.
- Drive data-related tasks of marketing programs and campaigns daily. Ensure data integrity and quality, and adhere to all data sharing and customer privacy guidelines and regulations.
- Track and analyze results and key metrics from direct and digital marketing campaigns. Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Design reports and findings documents. Distribute and present reports and key findings.
- Serve as subject matter expert to the marketing team on data trends innovation and trends that affect our industry, customers and prospects.
- Interpret the needs of cross-departmental partners and present relevant analytical approaches to support or satisfy those needs.
- Lead ad hoc projects including scenario analysis to drive strategic decisions for the business (developing go-to market scenarios or conducting primary research to inform resource allocation)
- Provide a holistic view of marketing opportunities through ongoing situation analysis including understanding market dynamics, customer needs, and competitive activities
- Leadership skills and ability to build positive and productive relationships with a variety of stakeholders to set direction, align work efforts, and ensure outstanding execution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing tight deadlines, with keen attention to detail in verifying data methodology, accuracy, and reliability
- Presentation & communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to convey complex findings in a clear, concise, and credible manner.
- PowerPoint skills and ability to present analyses with a compelling, persuasive storyline.
- Driven to Results
- Bachelor's degree with 7-10 years relevant work experience, marketing or sales operations, finance, management consulting or related
- Expert Excel data modeling and analysis skills
- Expert Salesforce reporting skills
- Advanced SQL and fluency working with large data sets / data warehousing
- Fluency in Tableau
- Experience with data management, KPI analysis and management information systems
- Ability to manage data on a tactical basis, while also delivering strategic insights and direction
- Experience working with a variety of data sources for full-stack analysis, insight synthesis, and presentation.
- Understanding of marketing data and regional privacy regulations
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.