BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Maintain positive, ongoing relationships with industry analysts across a variety of firms in support of the company’s goals and objectives. This person will be responsible for sharing information, fostering relationships, gathering market insights, and shaping perceptions among the community of Pure’s key industry analysts.
- Build strong relationships with influential analysts and Pure’s executive spokespeople
- Serve as an internal resource to share marketplace insights regarding competitors, market trends and new technologies
- Review, summarize and track relevant research for internal stakeholders
- Provide insight back to Pure’s management team and other key internal partners on analyst feedback, research coverage and information gathered from industry conferences
- Be a strong driver in shaping and influencing analyst research agenda and coverage
- Work with Product Marketing to deliver quality and compelling information to the technology analyst community through an ongoing cadence of analyst briefings
- Prepare, write and edit analyst presentations and materials
- Facilitate analyst briefings and interviews
- Develop and monitor an analyst report calendar for coverage potential
- Respond to research-related Requests for Information to complete research reports and whitepapers
- Secure analyst quotes for press releases
- Run and execute an annual Analyst Conference with all members of the AR team
- Participate in and coordinate analyst interactions at conferences and other trade events
- Solid industry analyst relationships and a few references from top firms
- Track record of executing on analyst relations programs in previous B2B companies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with a knack for tying product and company developments to larger industry trends and research
- Track record for executing annual Analyst Conferences
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional organizations (sales, PR, social media, product, business dev, and vertical marketing organizations)
- 10+ years’ experience in Analyst Relations preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree preferred.
- Some travel required to analyst conferences and team meetings
- Strong organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.