BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE..
Reporting into the VP of Finance and Corporate Controller, this leader will drive the strategic design, development, management, implementation, and administration of global payroll.
What You Will Be Doing
- Oversee global payroll function
- Drive improvements and efficiencies by partnering with HR and other organizations to establish best-in-class processes for global payroll and related programs
- Partner with Stock Administrator, Legal and other to manage RSU releases, exercise of stock options and equity compensation reporting
- Responsible for payroll SOX controls documentation and compliance, with a focus on continuous improvement of the control environment and processes
- Lead the US and international payroll transformation efforts, including ensuring a seamless move to any new payroll platforms
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
- Familiarity with business practices and cultures across multiple international regions
- Strong experience in identifying US and global payroll optimization opportunities and driving the subsequent implementation of related projects.
- Demonstration of successful interaction with cross-functional business partners and high level of understanding of general business operations and internal control concepts; ability to assess and provide input into impact of a business process / system change.
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance / Accounting, or related discipline
- 15+ years of experience in payroll operations in a global organization
- Strategic thinking, strong leadership and business partnering skills.
- CPP designation preferred
- Experience with Paylocity and ADP Streamline platform a plus
- Expertise in global payroll process including payroll compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.