BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Lead Pure’s business relationships with leading public cloud platforms with specific focus on AWS and/or Azure.
- Establish strong cross functional relationships that drives a seamless technology and market execution plan for Pure’s public cloud partners.
- Build and execute a plan that allows the Pure Storage public cloud technology/integration roadmap to lead to a high growth revenue stream for Pure and Pure’s go-to-market partners.
- Establish a strategic perspective regarding Pure’s go-to-market with and through public cloud partners overall and specifically AWS & Azure.
- Develop strategies that allow Pure to capitalize on the emerging trends, strategic direction, and gaps in product offerings of public cloud providers.
- Drive sales velocity globally for Pure by delivering a compelling cloud integration narrative to our go-to-market organizations.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ years of Alliance management and/or technology industry business development.
- This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy, sales and a roll-up your sleeves and "get it done" attitude.
- Success requires the design and execution of a plan to develop and accelerate the growth of our AWS and/or Azure ecosystems within the US.
- You will be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner.
- You have experience in an Appliance based technology environment.
- You have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships. You have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done.
- You will demonstrate a strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with executive leaders in the targeted Alliance ecosystem.
- Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, operations and Alliance stakeholders.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Pure cloud solution and articulate Pure value proposition.
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally 30% to 40% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field preferred (MBA a plus)
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.