BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
As a Creative Director of Design, you are responsible for oversight of all design across all Pure marketing channels, as well as preserving and enforcing the Pure brand identity. On one hand, you will collaborate with our marketing team to solve strategic problems and responsible for creating a consistent design that draws the reader in and compels them to take action. This position reports to VP of Brand Experience
- Develop and implement the vision and strategy for the Design Studio within Brand Experience
- Hire, manage and motivate a team of designers, from entry-level to senior
- Work with marketing leaders to define Pure’s brand visual identity and design marketing programs while ensuring continued alignment with company goals
- Develop design for all marketing activities, including campaigns, events, web/blog, and more
- Collaborate with team leaders in Campaign, Demand Generation & Digital, Product Marketing, Field, and more to generate impactful creatives that resonate with Pure’s audience
- Direct and manage the work of strategic agency partners
- Provide thought leadership to develop innovative visual strategies, track and optimize design performance, review others work, and train others in the development of compelling design in Pure brand
- Get hands-on with design & guidance throughout the design production cycle
- 10+ years of experience (incl. people management) on an in-house creative team or at an agency.
- Understanding of B2B tech, including current industry trends.
- Experience concepting campaigns.
- Experience directing design for a variety of marketing channels including events, website, programmatic, paid/organic social, and direct mail.
- Experience handling budgets and formulating resourcing plans.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and consensus-building skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with tight deadlines.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Strong ability to build up cross-functional relationships and virtual teams
- Analytical, data-minded and measurement focused, while also holding an eye for craftsmanship
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proactive and positive
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible with strong business sense and acumen
- Global/remote team and agency management
- Collaborative and customer-focused
- Ability to work under pressure and changing circumstances
- Creative and insatiably curious
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.