BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
PURE IN PRAGUE
We opened our R&D Second Home (besides the one in Silicon Valley) in Prague in January 2020 and since then we have experienced unbelievable growth. Our Engineers are solving complex engineering problems (from low-level system software to cloud computing) that help us innovate our cutting-edge products. Besides our world-class Software Engineering teams, we have many other talented colleagues working in Product Management, Sales, Finance, and HR to name a few. What’s more, we’ve developed these teams from talent across the globe.
In 2015, Pure Storage established Pure1 as a new product unit to provide its customer base with AI/ML powered cloud-based fleet management and predictive support solutions. With the ever-growing focus on subscription services and as-a-Service offerings, we rebranded ourselves to Digital Experience (DX) in 2021.
In Digital Experience, our goal is to deliver the ultimate in fleet management simplicity. In the last four years, Pure1 has consistently extended its services and now provides full-stack analytics and AI-driven predictive intelligence through a SaaS-based business model. Pure1 enables the customer’s journey to the hybrid cloud by offering a single pane of glass to manage data assets on-prem and in the public cloud. In addition to that, we are offering a variety of as-a-Service solutions to solve modern customer needs.
Services developed in DX form the unifying manageability and intelligence layer on top of all Pure products - FlashArray, FlashBlade, Portworx and more to come. It is the nexus of our promise of a simple customer experience, providing insights and tools to help make our customers’ lives better. The team works on everything from:
- On device RESTful APIs, CLI’s, and user interfaces that interact with complex underlying protocols yet help customers easily use our products
- Web infrastructure and Data processing pipelines that manage petabytes of data being sent home to our cloud hosted systems in real-time
- An industry-leading SaaS cloud platform, Pure1 Manage, which allows customers to manage their array from any browser or from the Pure1 Mobile App. We build tools to manage large fleets of devices and help customers identify and quickly diagnose issues across the stack
- Machine learning models allowing for predictive analytics to help resolve potential issues and optimize customer workloads
- Brand new subscription services and as-a-Service offerings to bring completely new sources of revenue to the company - e.g. currently there is focus on ransomware detection and protection
In Prague, DX’s focus is on developing highly scalable cloud services in Java, Kotlin, Python and Go. In addition, the Prague team develops full stack SaaS features end-to-end using Typescript and Angular on the frontend.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL...
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability by using progressive design patterns such as micro frontends
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS/Saas/LESS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience developing web applications that work across multiple devices and screen sizes
- Knowledge of Angular is a plus
- Experience with REST interfaces and OpenAPI/swagger is a plus
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.