BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE
Pure Storage helps innovators build a better world with data.
We are building an industry leading modern data experience by combining world class enterprise storage with a user friendly, AI-driven, constantly-evolving, massively-scalable, cloud-based management and orchestration layer.
In Silicon Valley, Vancouver and Seattle Pure Storage has the Engineers focused on everything from the HW to SW to Cloud aspects of our industry leading products FlashArray and FlashBlade. In 2020, we are coming to Prague to create our first European R&D centre and build a world class engineering team.
Since our founding in 2009, we have already reached $1B+ in sales, making Pure one of the fastest growing enterprise IT companies in history. Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation has earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) in the top 1% of B2B companies globally. We are putting a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
Pure1 provides full-stack analytics and AI-driven predictive intelligence through a SaaS-based business model. Enables the customer’s journey to the hybrid cloud by offering a single pane of glass to manage data assets on-prem and in the cloud. The team works on everything from:
- On device RESTful APIs, CLI’s, and user interfaces that interact with complex underlying protocols yet help customers easily use our products
- Web infrastructure and Data processing pipelines that manage petabytes of data being sent home to our cloud hosted systems in real-time
- An industry-leading SaaS cloud platform, Pure1 Manage, which allows customers to manage their array from any browser or from the Pure1 Mobile App. We build tools to manage large fleets of devices and help customers identify and quickly diagnose issues across the stack
- Machine learning models allowing for predictive analytics to help resolve potential issues and optimize customer workloads
- Experiment and innovate, testing the limits of known technologies
- Programming involving algorithmic thinking
- Solving challenges within scalability, reliability and Frontend design and architecture
In Prague, Pure1’s focus will be developing highly scalable cloud services in Java, Go and Python. In addition, the Prague Pure1 team will develop full stack SaaS features end-to-end using Typescript and Angular 8 on the frontend.
IMPORTANT SKILLS FOR THIS ROLE
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS/Saas/LESS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience developing web applications that work across multiple devices and screen sizes
- Knowledge of Angular is a plus
- Experience with REST interfaces and OpenAPI/swagger is a plus
- Being open minded and out of box thinker
BE YOURSELF :)
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.