PURE IN PRAGUE
We opened our R&D Second Home (besides the one in Silicon Valley) in Prague in January 2020 and since then we have experienced unbelievable growth. Our Engineers are solving complex engineering problems (from low-level system software to cloud computing) that help us innovate our cutting-edge products. Besides our world-class Software Engineering teams, we have many other talented colleagues working in Product Management, Sales, Finance, and HR to name a few. What’s more, we’ve developed these teams from talent across the globe.
Our customers love FlashArray, our flagship product, for it's simplicity of management, the constant flow of new and exciting innovation, and ability to live on the cutting edge of technology with never taking a downtime, ever. Most recently, we extended the value of our FlashArray capabilities into the cloud with CloudSnap and Cloud Block Store for AWS. These new innovations enable our customers to leverage the agility of the public cloud for both traditional IT and cloud-native applications.
To complete the unified storage experience the FlashArray team is adding a world class NAS server with teams in California, Sweden and now Prague! Development will include NAS protocol features, advanced data protection, enterprise application integration, and a world class continuous integration environment to enable cloud speed delivery to enterprise storage features. Now is a super exciting time to be on the global FlashArray team!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL...
- Design and implement creative new algorithms and technologies for high-performance, highly reliable systems (think six 9’s)
- Own and deliver innovation end-to-end, from concept to shipped product
- Analyze and solve challenging problems through persistence and insight
- Work as a team with smart peers who inspire you and who are inspired by you
- Make customers really happy, because that’s why we do what we do
- Learn a ton, whether you know a lot, or nothing about system software
- Work on cutting edge C++ code.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Ideal 5 years experience in software development (no C++ experience needed)
- Natural curiosity with proven design sensibility and willingness to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment
- Experience in any number of related systems software projects is big plus e.g: Distributed systems, Operating systems, Linux Kernel, Database internals, Hypervisors, Containers, Compiler Optimization, etc.
- A BS degree in Computer Science; Advanced degrees are a bonus!
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office environment (...well, soon after Covid 19)
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.