BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Our ability to provide a differentiated customer support experience is a key pillar to the Pure Storage promise. At Pure Storage we believe a great product is only half the battle; a great support experience is just as important. If anything goes wrong, or if you just have a question about how things are supposed to work, just pick up the phone, send us an email, or log into Pure1. Our support team will make sure your questions are answered or we'll work with you to make it right.
Pure Storage is seeking an experienced manager for our technical support team in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, Ireland. In this role you will lead and scale our team of support engineers, monitoring customer arrays 24x7. You will document and train individual functions within the team. The goal of this organization is to be the front-line helping our customers solve problems quickly and efficiently. This position is ideal for strong support manager looking to take the next step in their career and work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in customer-facing, technical support work
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Track record of recruiting and developing a strong team and leadership bench
- Proven ability to resolve customer problems, complaints and issues utilizing appropriate internal and external resources
- Proven technical troubleshooting and fault isolation skills in a multi-platform-system-vendor environment
- Current experience in supporting both hardware and software products, and triaging issues and escalating them to either the hardware or software groups
- ITIL foundation training and certification
- Hands on knowledge in operating systems (VMware, Solaris, LINUX, Windows) with emphasis on OS tuning for SANs.
- Prior support experience at storage related company desired
- Knowledge of Fibre Channel, IP networking/iSCSI
- Development background a huge plus
- Willingness to work shift work preferred
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.