Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
SLED Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager to own and drive SLED vertical marketing end-to-end on a high-performance marketing team. The right candidate will define the strategy, build and execute the integrated marketing plan and make continual improvements according to campaign performance. This individual should have deep knowledge of SLED organizational challenges and landscape and have experience working with channel and alliance partners. Reporting to the Head of Public Sector Marketing in the Americas, you will work closely with the SLED sales organization across the US to effectively assess the business needs of these markets and drive both awareness and demand to ensure the sales team has the pipeline needed to propel YoY growth.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing plan to drive awareness and pipeline for State & Local Government and Education audience
- Manage and optimize a dedicated marketing budget which includes direct and MDF funding.
- Work in partnership with SLED sales and corporate marketing to identify key go-to market campaigns that will resonate with customers.
- Partner with field sales to ensure the Account Executives have events and campaigns that will feed his/her pipeline and set them up for success.
- Work with the Inside Sales Organization to ensure they are aware of upcoming campaigns and can effectively follow up on and convert marketing leads into opportunities.
- Develop joint marketing activities with strategic partners.
What You Bring To The Team
- 5- 7+ years’ experience developing and managing integrated marketing plans in technology.
- The ability to work independently and autonomously (with the possibility of being remote).
- Results-driven with ability to demonstrate program effectiveness and ROI.
- Ability to think strategically and execute with attention to detail.
- Creativity and experience driving leading edge marketing.
- Channel knowledge and expertise
- Vertical expertise in State & Local Government and Education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams, sales and sales operations.
- BS or BA or equivalent
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Job ID: #LI-CB1