BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and define talent needs required to drive the company’s growth.
- Drive the development and execution of the recruiting strategy for various positions within the engineering dept.
- Source candidates through a variety of avenues, ensuring we’re identifying the top talent in the industry.
- Ensure a top candidate experience for everyone we interact with, positively reflecting Pure Storage's employment brand.
- Ensure accurate data integrity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- At least 5 years of technical recruiting experience in the high tech industry.
- Deep understanding of the full technical recruiting lifecycle, including candidate development, internal client management, negotiation, and closing.
- Firm grasp of technical landscape in the markets we're in, with a focus on Software Engineering teams.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and evaluate candidates to understand their technical experience.
- Deep sourcing expertise, with an advanced understanding of social media recruiting and Boolean search.
- Strong business acumen, with an understanding of the competitive talent market.
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced company that has an exceptionally high bar for talent.
- B.A./B.S. Degree or equivalent experience.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.