BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure's Tech Support organization is lead by Colin Mead with upwards of 200 employees across multiple locations in California, Utah, Ireland, Singapore and Japan. All of the support teams are continuing to grow overall; Utah is our largest center providing 24/7 Support with over 130 team members.
Tech Support is a key customer facing org that's recognized for providing excellent quality customer service. This team offers career advancement opportunities and they're a fun group who work hard to make Pure the best storage company!
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our Global Support team. You will be part of the best Support team in the industry. Our culture focuses on 5 key values – Customer First, Teamwork, Ownership, and Persistence. You will be the primary representative for Pure support organization in the region and the position will be a cross-functional role serving as a bridge between the customer, sales, and our customer support organization in order to ensure customer success in our Northwest Region.
- You will be primary representative for Pure's support organization in the field and will be the key liaison for all things related to Pure support for customers, partners and Pure Sales in the region.
- Responsible for delivering Support presentations to prospects, delivering Root Cause Analysis RCAs in person at customer location or remotely and be the trusted support adviser in the region.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-organizations, ensure the customer's voice is heard, develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and understand client processes, teams, and environment to expedite engagement and time to resolution.
- Solicit customer feedback on overall Pure experience (Product and service), channel feedback into the support organization, ensure any nuances are highlighted and addressed by working with cross-functional teams (Support, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Product, etc) so that a world class customer support experience can be delivered.
- Manage customer escalations, take ownership of a crisis from beginning to end while working with cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate resources have been engaged to resolve the issue and deliver any follow-through actions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Minimum of 7 years of experience supporting Fortune 500 companies, preferably in enterprise storage, virtualization, networking, or enterprise applications industry.
- Develop, build and maintaining strong client relationships with key stakeholders based on honesty and transparency in the region
- Customer focused, understanding the customer requirements and delivering on commitments while working with field teams, GSAMs and back-end resources
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills including the ability to deliver technical RCA documents.
- Strong sense of urgency and be available to manage crisis situations outside of normal working hours.
- Ability to work effectively in high-stress situations and engage with major accounts at all levels
- Willing and able to travel throughout the region
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.