BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
This position requires technical business needs analysis, and business process improvement consulting primarily around our Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Partner Community). Salesforce.com Admin experience is required. This position responsibilities include development of functional and non-functional requirements and customer request prioritization from our Sales, Marketing, Channel and Customer operation groups. Acts as consultant by crafting business solutions for stakeholders combining people, process, and technology to support both the strategic direction of the company and functional area initiatives. Facilitates technical meetings and design reviews and collaborates with fellow business analysts, QA Testers and platform developers.
- Develops and presents documentation supporting project initiatives including business case, project scope, business and functional requirements, and “use cases” in accordance with established service levels and documentation standards.
- Identify and document requirements.
- Deliver requirements to the software configuration and development teams
- Work with development teams throughout development and participate in the market launch of platform services.
- Continuously identifies areas in technical and functional business areas where improvements can be made to streamline workflow and application flow resulting in measurable savings of time, effort and money.
- Researches and understands industry best practices in technical and functional business areas in order to leverage business processes, driving improvements in work flow and applications.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with a diverse group of business stakeholders in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the company’s business processes to support the prioritization and delivery of demand.
- Validates and assesses solution design throughout the project with customers and prospects. Identifies problem areas and provides recommendations for future enhancements.
- Understands technical concepts and communicates to business in non-technical language.
- Collaborates with Department VP, fellow team colleagues, Business Stakeholders and PMO in support of the demand management process, enterprise architecture and application standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Sr. Business Systems Analyst on progressively complex solutions.
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification or significant Salesforce.com platform admin experience is preferred.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience defining system requests and writing functional documentation.
- Ability to gather, research, and assess data of business / operational issues and provide recommendations, concise summaries and driving solutions by applying business knowledge and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze business processes and identify efficiency opportunities and/or solutions to resolve process gaps or related business challenges.
- Ability to deal effectively with all colleagues and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Prefer someone with experience working in a global environment with remote team members/business stakeholders.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.