BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Lead a North American team of approximately 11 Sales Development Reps
- Responsible for employee enablement, evaluation of staff and development of talent
- Manage team performance against quotas, forecasts and key metrics for the ISO team - executes operating plans and ensures ISO objectives are met
- Collaboration and teaming cross-functionally with our partners, marketing, and operations on campaign design and execution.
- Recognition and Reward program design
- Drive TeleQualified Lead (TQLs/Meetings) and bookings/pipeline growth through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Monitor daily activity of SDRs including outbound calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and running sales support activities
- Conduct weekly 1-1s and team meetings to maintain consistent communication and collaboration with each team member
- Coaching and activity planning for a diverse approach to customer prospecting ranging from marketing follow up, sales AE engagement and channel teaming
- Establish and report on key metrics to measure the performance of the inside sales activities; create plans and execution steps to correct deficiencies where necessary
- Collaborate with the cross theater inside and outside sales leadership on operational excellence, consistency, territory planning and execution
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment
- Train new hires and provide coaching and mentoring to direct reports
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 2 to 3 years of Sales Management or supervisory experience in the storage or high-tech industry.
- 2 to 3 years of demonstrated experience as an SDR and/or Inside sales rep
- Demonstrated experience building, training, handling, growing and developing a world-class inside sales team
- Consistent record of successful management of your team members
- Demonstrated knowledge & expertise setting up of different inside sales tools, methodologies, technologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce.Com, Insidesales.com, Discover.org etc
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, database, and deep understanding storage preferred
- Demonstrated experience with selling through partners in an inside sales management role
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty, master’s degree a plus
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.