BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Our global People and Culture team, based in Mountain View, CA, is looking to bring on a highly experienced Talent Management Director. In this exciting and business critical role, you will lead, design and implement people-centric Talent Management programs to enable Pure’s business success. Through assessment, design, development, partnership and delivery of talent management solutions, you will drive Pure’s transformation, sustainable growth and engagement of our team of 3,200+ (and growing) diverse global employees. Responsibilities include Talent Reviews, Succession Planning, Organizational Planning, Performance Management, Employee Survey Measurement and Action Planning.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- very strong people analytics skills that drive action: you enjoy sourcing and playing with data and drawing meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
- experience in operationalizing, scaling and executing effective talent strategies for a fast growing, global and diverse organization
- stellar change management and program management skills
- thought leadership with talent management best practices and trends
You are an influencer who:
- delights stakeholders through strong partnership, execution, and delivery of timely, relevant and global solutions that tackle real business challenges and produce results
- is energized working with and presenting to senior executives
- thrives in an unstructured, fast paced environment and helps others do the same
- is self-driven, accountable, resourceful, resilient, and wants to make a real impact
- has strong business acumen paired with talent acumen and problem-solving skills
- has passion for people development and diversity, inclusion and belonging
- has 10+ years of experience in HR or consulting with increasing responsibility and a Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology, HR, Economics or Business
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.