BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Lead and manage a team that is focused on sales enablement program management, development and operations, and delivery of training, certifications and programs in our North America, LATAM, EMEA and APJ regions
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training/enablement programs and alignment with determined KPI’s for field level productivity
- Drive continuous innovation in learning platforms, and overall excellence across through systems, operations and processes
- Ensure sales is prepared to effectively sell against the competition
- Prioritize and align enablement needs, mapping solutions to company priorities across on-boarding, product/solutions training, and role-level learning paths
- Cross-functional partnership with Product Management, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and functional sales groups, focused on the development of content for training and education, with specifics to solutions and product launches.
- Own communication of key sales enablement messaging to the global field community
- Develop content and programs for Pure’s Sales Kickoff’s (global and regional)
- Responsible for managing the measurement and effectiveness of enablement to key sales programs and events
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices
- Define and manage sales training contractors and vendor partners, as well as all aspects of sales training budget and planning
- Facilitate a sales-wide learning culture including manager reinforcement, coaching, and leadership
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Combination of 15+ years of enterprise sales, sales operations and sales enablement/sales training experience
- Experience leading enablement managers and individual contributors that execute programs once designed and deployed to meet goals
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver sales training and development programs and measure the results
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines and manage expectations of all stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and act on various forms of business intelligence
- Critical thinking and change management within dynamic organizations skills
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability
- Demonstrated interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- BS/BA degree, MBA Preferred
- Ability to communicate with all areas of the company at all levels within the organization
- Must be hands-on with solid detail to attention
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.