BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
What you will be doing
At the center of Pure’s Digital Marketing is data-driven, demand generation, fueled by an evolving global web experience, use of best-of-breed technologies, and coupled with modern media and content strategies aimed at maximizing pipeline contribution.
We strive to hire the best and brightest people who excel in a cutting edge, fast-paced, collaborative and transparent environment. Pure Storage is seeking an experienced individual to lead our Digital Analytics team in order to deliver best-in-class solutions for our innovative and industry-leading purestorage.com Web experience.
We are looking for a seasoned analyst who will be responsible for leading our Digital Analytics team collaborating with marketing operations, data science and other project teams to refine, adapt, and apply data for use online. You will work with stakeholders, vendors, first- and third-party data providers to collect the digital footprints of Pure customers and prospects to turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. We’ll expect you’ll have a tremendous appetite for data and key to this role is being able to convert that data into business friendly stories to help Pure Storage drive results.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage audience, global traffic, and KPI analytics, delivering reports to provide insights and recommendations across teams to drive business decisions
- Develop, and automate reports/dashboards across properties that provide insights into our audience (i.e. content consumption, topic performance, engagement/loyalty, traffic), driving enablement and training to scale data-driven insight development and decision-making
- Provide data-driven insights to inform our global content strategy across on site, video, social media, blogs and paid media
- Drive personalization and optimization agenda for the site leveraging Adobe Target, including AB and MVT tests
- Study internal business, external market trends and new technologies in order to recommend measurement solutions ensuring business advantages
- Ensuring programs and reports are built to scale and all required data can be reliably tracked and reported
- Collaborate cross-functionally across groups in the organization including Content, Paid Media, Events, SEO, Field, Marketing Operations, and Demand Center
- Manage a team of analysts and provide training to core team members to ensure we are working together to achieve our goals
Background and experience
- 10+ years experience with Digital Analytics, ideally in B2B environment
- At least 5 years experience with personalization and AB / MVT testing
- Proficiency with Marketing analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Marketo, Salesforce
- Strong understanding of data visualization and working with large datasets, experience working with Tableau, SQL or BigQuery a strong plus
- At least 5 years experience working with paid media teams to merge 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data to optimize audience acquisition and programmatic spend
- Knowledge of how to define web analytics tagging requirements (experience with Adobe Launch a plus)
- A team player with strong project management and leadership skills
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Demand gen experience driving engagement and conversion from Web visitors
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- Proactive and always looking forward (e. g., not getting caught in reactive mode or waiting for the projects to come to you)
- Analytical, data-minded and measurement focused,
- Artful storyteller who can simplify data-driven stories to sales, marketing and business unit audiences
- Strong ability to build up global, cross-functional relationships and virtual teams with competing priorities
- Proven track record to lead by influence, and lead other leaders
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible with strong business sense and acumen
- Can execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Project, team, and agency management
- Collaborative and customer focused
- Persistent, resourceful and scrappy
- Ability to work under pressure and changing circumstances
- Creative and insatiably curious
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.