BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
At the center of Pure’s Digital Marketing is data-driven demand generation, fueled by an evolving global web experience, use of best-of-breed technologies, and coupled with modern media and content strategies aimed at maximizing pipeline contribution.
We strive to hire the best and brightest people who excel in a cutting edge, fast-paced, collaborative and transparent environment. Pure Storage is seeking an experienced Product Owner to lead our Digital Development team in order to deliver best-in-class solutions for our innovative and industry-leading purestorage.com Web experience.
We are looking for a seasoned business, marketing and IT leader who will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by our Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality for purestorage.com.
In this role you will:
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders
- Create requirements and ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Drive the implementation and utilization of new features to ensure adoption
- Use Analytics, research and user feedback to refine the roadmap and assess impact
- Management of communications to multiple complex stakeholder groups at a local, regional, and international scale
- Follow our competitors and the industry for new trends
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ years experience with Agile, 5-7 years as a Product Owner
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Strong UX/UI knowledge and relevant experiences
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience in web technologies and experience working in different content management systems. AEM required.
- Global experience working with translation and localization
- Demand gen experience driving engagement and conversion from Web visitors
- Proactive and always looking forward (e. g., not getting caught in reactive mode or waiting for the story to come to you)
- Analytical, data-minded and measurement focused, while also holding an eye for craftsmanship
- Strong ability to build up global, cross-functional relationships and virtual teams with competing priorities
- Proven track record to lead by influence, and lead other leaders
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Flexibility with strong business sense and acumen
- execution of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Project, team and agency management
- Collaborative and customer focused
- Persistent, resourceful and scrappy
- Ability to work under pressure and changing circumstances
- Creative and insatiably curious
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.