BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
As the solutions marketing leader for modern data protection you will be responsible for building
awareness and demand for Pure’s overarching portfolio of data protection products and services. This is
a high energy role, start-up style role where you will work with a cross-function team of product,
alliance, marketing and sales teams to develop and execute GTM strategies for data protection.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define and execute awareness and enablement efforts that leverage the full strength of Pure –
and our partners! – to get the word out on our superior business value in data protection.
- Develop solutions marketing content (social and traditional) that support awareness,
enablement and demand generation efforts around modern data protection.
- Serve as the cross-functional, subject matter expert for modern data protection, weaving
together product and services details into a cohesive message and GTM strategy.
- Work closely with product, alliance and channel teams to message full stack solutions that align
with customer needs and the 1+1=3 value we deliver with preferred partners.
- Present at executive briefings, events, and webinars to promote and inform customers about
the value of Pure Storage.
- Support analyst and press relationship efforts to ensure Pure Storage appears in the right
industry reports and publications.
What You Bring To The Team
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role within the tech industry marketing data protection
technologies, especially with partners like Veeam and Commvault.
- Strong understand of concepts behind business continuity, metro clustering, snapshot based
backup and recovery, copy data management and XaaS / cloud data protection.
- Strong writing and presentation development skills.
- Attention to detail along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into business benefits
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Strong aptitude for messaging differentiation – not features – and 1+1 = 3 value
- A focus on business economics and the strategic impact of convergence on IT transformation
Outstanding communicator including written, presentations, and analysis
- Collaborates with others to achieve results
- Executes with urgency, not afraid to dig into new problems or lend a hand to other project
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.