BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
While we have heavily invested in automated test infrastructure in our CI environment from day one, we would like to take that to a whole new level. We are looking to you to help revolutionize our automation environment in terms of scale, robustness and analytics. You’ll work with both feature developers and a dedicated team of dev-test engineers in realizing this vision.
- Design and architect the next generation automated test systems
- Drive test automation framework & architectural initiatives across the organization.
- Provide technical direction and mentoring to the immediate and broader team
- Lead by example in doing hands-on design & development
- Collaborate with software and hardware engineers to understand and fulfill test automation requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10 + years working in the enterprise software/hardware industry building and shipping distributed, multi-tier enterprise products
- 8+ years of experience in application development and/or test automation framework development experience is a must (Python, C++, etc).
- Prior experience of owning & defining architect designs of enterprise production infrastructure
- Experience with troubleshooting and managing a complex automation system
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries and a broad range of peers and executives.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.