BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are looking for an energetic, sharp, and motivated professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills, passion and love for what they do (this is not just a job!). We’re looking for a Senior IT Technical Project Manager with the confidence and talent to handle program capabilities. This role will be taking ownership of our project portfolio and will ensure deliverables in the team.
- Own the project life cycle including but not limited to producing project documents, project definition, risk and requirement documents, weekly/monthly project status reports that report on the general health of projects and financial details
- Manage simple/complex project or program development of large-scale distributed systems and software services from design through release.
- Create, manage and improve schedules, then drive schedules to execution with clear communication.
- Develop project plans and tracking progress versus the plan
- Engage with stakeholders to streamline processes, identify and define risk mitigation strategies and facilitate appropriate software solutions.
- Establish quality standards, resolve resource priority by monitoring incoming bugs and code changes. Bring tooling for efficiencies and help the teams you are engaged with in execution.
- Take ownership of issues, propose and drive appropriate resolutions with diverse technical and non-technical groups.
- Be a partner to your management teams raising issues and solving complex organizational challenges.
- Provide input into the program management process based on lessons learned
- Prepare project status reports and present project performance updates to senior management
- Analyze project financial performance and reports findings or trends
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THIS ROLE.......
- Must have 10 years of project or project/program management experience.
- BA degree required.
- You must have Demand Management experience.
- Effective communication across cross-functional teams on project goals, timelines, resources and risks.
- Good understanding of technical subjects and emerging technologies.
- Proficient with generating actionable metrics, reports, and dashboards to highlight project health and status.
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall software development preferred.
- Experience in Quote to Cash process automation is a big plus.
- Display leadership qualities in everything you do or say, but can get work done.
- Possess proven problem solving and analytical skills; detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.