BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Manage the ecosystem of data protection alliance partners, including Veeam, Veritas and Commvault.
- Drive cross-functional teaming across Alliance Marketing, Solutions, and other resources from Pure and top data protection alliance partners.
- Set and manage to quantitative goals, including influenced revenue, pipeline building, NNL/Customer Acquisition, and reference building/reference selling.
- Drive highly productive Pure channel partner & alliance channel partner collaboration -- joint solution development and deployment, joint demand generation, pipeline building, increase partner rep participation, events, and related activity.
- Team with Alliance Marketing and alliance partner marketing teams to maximize results at reciprocal user conferences and industry events.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ years of experience in high tech business development, relationship/alliance management, sales, or pre-sales.
- BA Degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of Degree.
- Results driven, customer focused, technologically and competitively savvy.
- Skilled and creative business development manager with understanding for sales and channel dynamics.
- Highly motivated and productive in a hyper-growth environment.
- Communications and collaboration skills to work effectively with and influence internally and externally and internationally.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills.
- Able to influence sales and GTM team decisions. High standard for personal integrity.
- Strong, analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to set and manage priorities, budgets, and deadlines. Experienced at managing and delivering on time with multiple concurrent priorities.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.