BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
As a Solutions Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for Pure Storage’s FlashArray product portfolio. You will help lead cross-functional efforts to define and create comprehensive solutions that directly address customer needs. You will craft the messaging and positioning for the use cases or solutions of which FlashArray products will be the core elements. You will create customer and partner facing materials that align with the buyer’s journey. In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the Solutions Architects as well as the Product Management team to drive the right products, features and solutions for FlashArray.
You will need to have an understanding of the enterprise storage market, the key vendors as well as their offerings. You will need to understand the concerns of enterprise buyers, such as data center and cloud architects, as well as line of business executives, and the business value that will appeal to them.
You will work closely with product management, corporate marketing and engineering to help launch new products to market.
Your ability to communicate clearly and work closely with a wide range of people from engineering to product management, channel, field, demand generation, social media, events, enablement, alliances, and executive leadership teams will ensure your success.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 5+ years of experience in a product/solutions marketing role, or technical marketing role
- Messaging - develop solution positioning and messaging that differentiates our offering in the market
- Customer content – develop solution briefs, white papers, customer presentations, web content, blogs, and other customer facing materials
- Field enablement – communicate the value proposition of the relevant products to the field team and develop the sales tools that support the sales motion of your product
- Product launches – plan the launch of new products and releases and be a key stakeholder in the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; understand the competition, and the emerging trends that are gaining traction in the market
- Brand – work with the Brand teams to ensure that the product’s visual identity is consistent across multiple organizations and partners
- Proven and demonstrable experience in developing compelling and differentiated messaging
- Strong aptitude for distilling complex technical differentiators and translate into business value
- High energy, sense of urgency and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Creative and innovative thinking – willingness to take the risk, willingness to fail & learn, willingness to iterate fast
- BA/BS degree, MBA/MS preferred
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.