BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Channel Operations team is responsible for working hand-in-hand with Channel Sales, Sales, Finance, and Operations, with the simple charter of building out the most evolved, energized, and passionate partner ecosystem ever created in IT. Our approach is markedly different and our aspirations are unprecedented. We are creating something new, different, and smarter than the legacy channel go-to-market approaches. Counter-intuitive thinking, perseverance, and a strong foundation in data-driven decision making is a must for this role.
This position will report to the Channel Operations director and will provide operational support of Pure’s channel programs globally with alignment to the WW Distribution manager. In this role you will...
- Provide analytics in support of Pure's channel playbook as well as developing new metrics to evaluate the performance of the business.
- Manage incentive calculations, processing and forecasting.
- Evaluate channel programs, uptake, modifications, and enhancements.
- Conduct Salesforce CRM activities in support of the channel sales organization.
- Drive Salesforce enhancements and process efficiencies.
- Develop periodic and ad hoc reporting for field teams as well as executive management.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred quantitative or systems or operations.
- 2 to 4+ years of experience with data analytics, critical thinking and decision making.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required (e.g. Excel). Tableau or other data visualization tools experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM, data management, data measurements, and/or statistical analysis is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve, and produce results.
- Strong customer service focus, written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong desire to build something new and persevere in the face of uncertainty.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.