BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Channel Operations team is responsible for working together with Channel Sales, Sales, Finance, and Operations, with the simple charter of building out the most evolved, energized, and passionate partner ecosystem ever created in IT. Our approach is markedly different and our aspirations are unprecedented. We are creating something new, different, and smarter than the legacy channel go-to-market approaches. Counter-intuitive thinking, perseverance, and a strong foundation in data-driven decision making is a must for this role.
What You Will Be Doing
- This position, reporting to the Channel Operations director, will drive the development and enhancement of Pure’s global channel partner applications including deal registration, configure-price-quote tool, and opportunity/account/user management.
- Working closely with IT and other stakeholders, plan, prioritize and scope project design requirements, develop test documentation, identify issues and provide feedback based on user testing.
- Support training efforts. This includes developing training plans, helping to develop content, and working with our internal training teams on roll-outs to address change management.
- This is not a developer role. Skills you may have in this area are valuable but development efforts will be performed by our IT team.
- 4+ years of experience developing or implementing business applications.
- Fundamental technical knowledge of the Salesforce architecture including experience with the Sales Cloud data model (Opportunities, Accounts, etc.) and core Salesforce principles (profile, roles, sharing rules, validation rules, reports & dashboards, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve, and produce results.
- Strong customer service focus, written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong desire to build something new and persevere in the face of uncertainty.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.